Call for presentations
Thanks for submitting your KVM Forum speaking proposal! All presentation slots will be 25 minutes + 5 minutes for questions.
- Scalability and Optimization
- Hardening and security
- Confidential computing
KVM and the Linux Kernel
- New Features and Architecture Ports
- Device Passthrough: VFIO, mdev, vDPA
- Network Virtualization
- Virtio and vhost
Virtual Machine Monitors and Management
- VMM Implementation: APIs, Live Migration, Performance Tuning, etc.
- Multi-process VMMs: vhost-user, vfio-user, QEMU Storage Daemon, SPDK
- QEMU without KVM: Hypervisor.framework, Windows Hypervisor Platform, etc.
- Managing KVM: Libvirt, KubeVirt, Kata Containers
- New Devices, Boards and Architectures
- CPU Emulation and Binary Translation